“Get Organized” is one of the Top 10 New Year’s resolutions made year after year.The National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO) declared January as GO (Get Organized) Month.
Throughout the month of January, dozens of NAPO Chapters throughout the world volunteer their talents by hosting public events and activities to help others see the value of getting organized.
Past NAPO-Ohio success stories:
- 2017 Bi-monthly collection to benefit 6 Ohio based organizations
- 2016 Organized storage areas for the Columbus chapter of A Kid Again http://www.akidagain.org/site/PageServer
- 2015 Organized storage areas and kitchens at the Ronald McDonald House
- 2014 Organized the central maintenance office for central Ohio Goodwill
- 2013 Collected coats for coats4children http://www.coats4children.org
- 2012 Collected shoes for soles4souls http://www.soles4souls.org/
- 2011 Organized the Waste Not Center
- 2010 Organized the offices for Komen Columbus http://komencolumbus.org/
- Spoke at Barnes & Noble about various organizing topics
- Held a messy space contest
- Organized the McGhee family after the birth of their sextuplets.
Watch our video showcasing NAPO Chapters around the country and how they make a difference in the community