Since Daylight Savings doesn’t really save any daylight, here are some tips that really will help you save some time every day…
- · Do just one thing at a time. There’s a lot of time - and energy - wasted by going back and forth between tasks.
- · Set a timer and focus. Focus on that one thing while the timer is running. When the time is up, get up and take a quick walk even if it’s just around your desk. You’ll feel like you made some progress and will be refreshed to continue or start on the next task.
- · Check email on your terms. Instead of letting emails constantly interrupt you, turn off the automatic notification alert and choose when you will check and process emails.
In Outlook versions 2010 and later,
1. Click on the File Tab and select Options
2. On the Mail tab, go to the Message Arrival section and remove all check marks
3. Click OK
May you have blessings & balance,